Your invitation to a Healthier Life! Sign up today!
Mixed Small Group meets Wednesdays at 7pm
Women's Small Group meets Thursdays at 11am.
Mixed Small Group meets Sundays at 9:15am
The Daniel Plan is a practical lifestyle program designed to improve your health at every level. You’ll be taking this journey one step at a time, but you will quickly discover that small changes equal big results.
Take a look at the Essentials that you’ll be focusing on in The Daniel Plan:
- Faith: God is the power and energy behind all transformational change and that includes making the lifestyle choices necessary for you to become healthy. As you follow The Daniel Plan, you will discover that you have a part to play in getting healthier, but God will energize your efforts and give you his strength to do it (Philippians 4:13).
- Food: The Daniel Plan is about abundance, not deprivation. You will be invited to eat delicious whole foods that bring vitality and energy to your body and mind. It’s all about learning that even your food choices can honor God and his purposes for your life (1 Corinthians 10:31).
- Fitness: We believe the most effective form of exercise you can do to achieve lifelong health is the one that you will actually do. We encourage you to discover movement that you will enjoy and treat your body as a gift from God (1 Corinthians 6:19−20).
- Focus: In a world where so many distractions compete for your attention, it is more important than ever to renew your mind with truth (Romans 12:2) and break negative thought patterns. Focus your thoughts on God’s plan and priorities for your life. Express your gratitude to God and make the choice to dwell in God’s goodness.
- Friends: When it comes to getting healthy, two are always better than one (Ecclesiastes 4:9). The Bible says God created the universe in such a way that we need each other. One of our key beliefs in The Daniel Plan is that every body needs a buddy because, in truth, we are better together.
Integrating the Essentials can lead to a more vibrant life. Our hope is that, by following the plan, you and your group will develop the energy necessary to fulfill your God- given mission here on earth.